The Help the Kids Play executive is responsible for the operation and continuation of the program.
Provide funding for registration and/or equipment that will enable youth (under 17)
residing in the Tottenham, Beeton and surrounding area to participate in recreational activities that will enhance their personal growth and well-being.
The HTKP believe that participation in recreational activities and other positive personal growth activities are an essential component to the development of the youth of our community.
- Raise or secure sufficient monies to fund all referrals or applicants to the program.
- Assess referrals or applicants for funding while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Allocate monies as fairly and equitably as available funding allows.
- Promote the HTKP committee and its’ mandate to organized groups and social service organizations that could potentially refer applicants.
- Maintain continuity of the program by appointing a new Chairman and Treasurer as required