The Help the Kids Play executive is responsible for the operation and continuation of the program.
Provide funding for registration and/or equipment that will enable youth (under 17)
residing in the Tottenham, Beeton and surrounding area to participate in recreational activities that will enhance their personal growth and well-being.
The HTKP believe that participation in recreational activities and other positive personal growth activities are an essential component to the development of the youth of our community.
- Raise or secure sufficient monies to fund all referrals or applicants to the program.
- Assess referrals or applicants for funding while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Allocate monies as fairly and equitably as available funding allows.
- Promote the HTKP committee and its’ mandate to organized groups and social service organizations that could potentially refer applicants.
- Maintain continuity of the program by appointing a new Chairman and Treasurer as required
HTKP is a Not For Profit Organization. Executive, Committee Members and Volunteers receive no remuneration from HTKP or its Donors or Sponsors. All HTKP funds are dispersed to approved HTKP applicants. HTKP incurs an expense for maintaining our website and office supplies. This amount is generally in the $500 range per year.